Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boring.

argh ~ mens cramp early in the morning. My body is too heaty ! Feeling weak nowadays.
Yesterday almost faint and vomit inside the train. stomach suddenly very very pain. i always have this symptom since i'm young. i can suddenly feel dizzy and feel like vomitting. so xin ku ! Most importanly, i want to thanks the stranger lady who helped me and of cause my friends. =D lucky they are around.

Boring, i only can start work on next wed. yucks man. i need money money !! maybe some ppl will say i become a money face but nobody can support me for my expenses. Even though bf wants to but i rather dont spent then ask him to support me. Its his hard earn money. i know this feeling. my 2 years hard earn money just flew off. i need to start from the base again...this is why i rather be a budget person.

hungry hungry....off to cook maggie !

No comments:

Post a Comment